See what being a Storesupport Merchandiser is like at : https://vimeo.com/206093202
Storesupport Retail Merchandiser –
Are you looking for a part-time, retail position (8 to 25 hours a week), but prefer not to have to work on the evenings or weekends?
Are you looking for a position that allows you the flexibility to set your own schedule, work independently, and take pride in what you do?
Are you looking to work for a growing company, with a fun and enthusiastic corporate culture, which will train and support you to be a successful in your role?
Then Storesupport Canada may have the opportunity you are looking for as a Part-time Retail Merchandising Consultant .
Storesupport Canada is currently looking for a Retail Merchandising Consultant to service our Etobicoke, ON territory (8 to 25 hours a week of work).
As a Part-time Merchandising Consultant for Storesupport you will:
- Travel to various local retailers (primarily grocery, drug and big box stores) to perform merchandising assignments for a variety of nationally recognized retail brands (our clients).
- Provide merchandising services such as: following planograms, stocking and straightening up the point of sale area, building store displays, retail auditing, promoting brand awareness, selling in additional displays, and more.
- Coordinate and map out your territory based on deadlines and time efficiency.
- Build multiple key relationships with retail store managers, department heads and staff, as well as with your Regional Supervisor.
- Provide excellent customer service and always present a professional demeanor.
What we are looking for in a candidate:
- Available to work during business hours (M-F, 8am to 5pm roughly)
- Ability to manage a small local territory and complete all merchandising assignments within that area
- Ability to map out efficient routing for assigned store visits (store visits could be up to 1 hour drive from your home).
- Can roll with the punches and is not easily agitated by change
- Self-driven, comfortable working alone and a problem solver
- Organized and strong attention to details
- Driven and dedicated to meet all assigned deadlines
- Likeable and outgoing with excellent communication skills and the ability to build positive relationships.
Requirements for this position are:
- Access to either an Android/iPhone or iPad/iPod Touch
- Valid Driver’s License and reliable automobile
- You may be required to lift 15lbs and occasionally up to 50lbs
- Have steel-toe shoes or will get when required
- Retail merchandising experience is a plus
Competitive hourly wage plus mileage reimbursement where applicable
Please follow the link below:
This is a great opportunity for semi-retired individuals or stay at home parents to make extra income in their free time!View All Jobs